Moving to a new city? There is always a laundry list of things to get done after your move but we think your laundry shouldn’t be on that list. Here are 5 things we think you should look for in a dry cleaner.
- Customer Service: Look for a company that puts you first! Customer care plays a major role in your satisfaction of a company. We will always work to make you feel valued because we know that great customer service starts with upheld promises.
- Green Dry Cleaning: Find a company that cares for the environment. Eco-friendly dry cleaning services are important not only for keeping our environment clean but also for providing you with a safe and residue free clean for your garments.
- Expertise: We understand that your clothing is important to you and it takes trust to leave the cleaning to us. Choose a company that has years of experience under their belt and trained professionals that understand every detail of the dry cleaning process. We offer many other convenient services, including wedding dress restoration and specialized alteration services in addition to dry cleaning, to provide you with well-rounded expertise.
- Convenience: Does your dry cleaner offer free pickup and delivery? We think that your dry cleaning shouldn’t be a worry. Pickup and delivery are a just a small fraction of the convenient services we offer, making dry-cleaning a stress free process for you.
- Quality of Work: Choose a cleaner that takes care in cleaning your garments. Your clothes should come back feeling and smelling fresh and ready to wear, without any residue or chemical odors. We suggest using a test garment when trying a new cleaner to be certain the garment is cleaned to your standards.
Whether you’re moving or just haven’t found a preferred dry cleaning service yet, use these tips to find the best cleaner for your needs. Happy searching!