Since 1984, we have specialized in the restoration of clothing and textiles damaged by fire, water and smoke; saving insurance companies a substantial amount of money on claims settled through restoration versus replacement.
With state of the art Ozone, Hydroxyl, Laundry, Wet Cleaning, PERC & Petroleum Dry Cleaning, as well as South Florida’s largest permanently installed generator, we can successfully save a precious wardrobe when disaster strikes. Sir Galloway Fabric Restoration service is offered throughout South, Central & North East Florida.
Our experts will…
- Evaluate the loss (separate restorable from non-restorable items)
- Provide a restoration estimate/detailed inventory
- Provide a non-restorable inventory
- Provide photographic record of the home as well as affected items
- Consult with an independent laboratory in the event of conflict
- Test restoration cleaning samples taken from the home (subject to customer approval)
- Attend appraisal or mediation as an expert, if needed
Note: Expert fee schedule available upon request.
When it comes to saving valuable garments, trust only
Sir Galloway Fabric Restoration.
Continuing Education (CE) classes for Insurance Professionals:
Insurance Adjusters and other professionals can take advantage of our Continuing Education Classes on the topic of Fabric Restoration.